Winco Talk Manager Installation.
WTM Agent - Installation
The WTM Agent must be installed and activated on all workstations that will be controlled by Winco Talk Manager for Skype.
- Windows operating system (Vista or higher);
- Skype for Windows, version 8.x or higher, installed and running;
- Your corporate firewall must allow connections over HTTPS from the controlled workstations to the WTM servers on the internet.
- After downloading the WTM Agent installation file, run it on each of the workstations to be controlled, either manually or via Microsoft AD Group Policy (GPO).
Important: follow the steps below only if the installation is manual.
- Right-click WTM Agent icon, located on the Windows system tray, and select the "Activation & Settings" option;
- Select the "Activation Code" option and enter your code, available on your control panel;
- Click the "Activate Button".
Next time the user uses Skype, the WTM agent will run automatically, displaying a green light on the WTM icon to indicate its correct operation.